Sunday 23 August 2015

Adventures in Tokyo

We did loads of good stuff in TOKYO. Here are some pictures and captions because I am too lazy to write proper stuff. These are all different days but I am jetlagged and confused so they are all together

We went to a huge arcade and Flo and Dan played lots of games. Then I went clothes shopping because I got bored. Haha. I did play Dance Dance Revolution though, I was crap because I was out of my usual dancing environment 

Flo Kart 
BumbaClart 

Everyone has see through umbrellas in Tokyo. It finally rained! Didn't break the heat though

So sexy

We stumbled onto the World Yoyo championships where this man was playing guitar. The whole thing was weird as hell

So many monsters at this amazing vintage shop

Then one day we went to the Monster cafe. It is owned by the director of Pon Pon Pon so was completely fucking weird. I have included it below for your viewing pleasure



This woman showed us to our table. Dan and I were both scared of her

Even the bathroom was good

This massive cake spun round and round

Dan had this, it was actually nice!

This was the nicest cake in the whole world

One day we went to the Shibuya crossing. It was the busiest place I have ever been

Famous dog Hachiko who is honoured for his loyalty to his owner 

Real dog. This pet shop made me and Flo go mad with desire

More temple brilliance

Godzilla

This was very nice indeed. I felt sort of high on happiness and meat 

We bought flo a summer kimono

TEMPLE. This was my favourite one 

Next time: the GHIBLI MUSEUM which was so beautiful and I will write about it properly I promise ~ Emma

1 comment: