Wednesday 19 August 2015

Fuji-Q, World of Queueing

We went to a theme park, which was unlike any I've ever been to. The roller coasters were ENORMOUS and I was too scared to go on any. But we did go on a few small rides, even the kids ones terrified me though. Here is our day in pictures:

Weird picture of a man eating spaghetti on a water slide

Flo inside a sharks mouth. This queue was about 45 mins so relatively short 

We finally make it. This was a water drop where your 'boat' smashes into the water and causes a literal tidal wave. The water splashed miles up into the air and completely soaks you. Dan got a bit wet even wearing his Walter White overalls
Haunted house. This queue was 2 hours long. We went in for about 10 minutes and then Flo wanted to leave as it was too scary. It was quite scary- it is world famous which is why everyone wants to go in there. I was disappointed after the long wait- by the time you get there you are really excited & your adrenalin is pumping. Maybe I'll get to go another time
Evangelion world. I don't really know what Evangelion is, but the exhibition was really fun  
Look
See!
It was very futuristic and well planned out, it felt like a film set really. 

Theme parks aren't really my thing to be honest, it is probably part of my not liking games thing, I think any time I feel obliged to have fun it sort of puts me off. But I still enjoyed it because it felt like a wonderland, and also the engineering that goes into the rides fascinates me, especially the roller coasters. The fact that someone has planned it out so carefully and made this huge construction just so people can have fun is brilliant. I would hate going on them though, I would be probably be sick as a dog ~Emma

1 comment:

  1. Despite (or maybe because of) the scariness of some of it, you all look like you're having a good time. The water splash ride sounds so refreshing after all that heat you've experienced. I'd have been afraid in that haunted house too- thinking about how to get out in the case of a fire or a stampede.
    See you soonish.
    Madeleine xx

    ReplyDelete